Thursday, May 30, 2013

Adventure Ideas

Some of you ask for plot hooks or adventure ideas for your Mass Effect Tabletop gaming and I would love to write something, but to tell the truth I rarely write down my campaigns and adventures. I am more of the improv type GM so the only things I have on "paper" are stats, names, maps and that kind of stuff. I will try to add a introductory adventure to the book in the future but due to lack of time and my other RPG project it wont be soon. If any of you have a cool adventure and would like to share it please send it to me and I'll gladly post it on this blog, or maybe even add it to the book.


If you're looking for adventure ideas that are canon I would advise you to get your hands on the Mass Effect books and comics. They are a great inspiration and have tons of licensed material. My favorite is the Mass Effect Evolution comic, with the story of the Illusive Man.

I will publish a summary of what happened during my Mass Effect campaigns, maybe there you will find inspiration for your adventures.

The next update will contain more minor bug fixes and a new table of contents.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I found your blog. I came here from your document that was floating around on 4chan/tg/. I too worked a little on a Mass Effect conversion game, but it lost steam so it's relatively abandoned. It's good to see others working on something similar though.

    ReplyDelete