Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Bug fix very soon!(edit)

2.12 is near. Bug fixes, bug fixes aaaaand bug fixes! Thanks for turning my attention to the parts of the book that need fixing or rewriting. This helps a lot! The "Combat" chapter will have more info regarding the use of sniper rifles and the "Basics" chapter will have some changes regarding credits, equipment and will clarify skill use, possible starting talents, character creation, the layout of the chapter will be changed. It would be best to read it again to avoid any misunderstandings. If you find something unclear or just wrong drop me a line. I also remind you this is not AD&D or Pathfinder so don't expect a rule for everything, sometimes a GM has to come up with his own house rule for a specific situation. I do not have a staff of 100 people to find all the mistakes, so the rules may change and errors will be made. That is why I count on Your help to find, play test and report them.
PS. The Paragon and Renegade mechanic is far off from what I'm hoping it will be, so if you have any great ideas I'm all ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment